[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 14:36:03 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Amy wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>
> > and anyone who has the 1970's edition let me know.  My dad has this one
>
> the blue one?
>
> --a

Well I don't know what color it is under the dust jacket.  It is the
copyright 1974 version.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.