[geeks] new lists? 8-)

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 14:12:30 CST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Bruce Pullig wrote:

> At 01:39 PM 12/13/2001, you wrote:
> >one person made the big mistake of calling me a yuppie cook. once. i
> >cooked dinner for them. they apologized profusely and asked for leftovers
> >the next day.
>
> Mistake?   Yuppie cook! Yuppie cook!  How about Saturday? ;-)

i would, no mistake..but i have no dinner table or chairs yet :( in fact,
i dont have any furniture except for 3 computer desks and a bed.

years ago before we moved into the house i'd cook for various friends and
whatnot on the weekends. then we moved and had to get rid of most of our
furniture due to moving costs.

there's been a standing joke around here about how we dont let anyone inside
the house cause its so torn apart (in case anyone's ever wondered why bill
always meets people on the porch).

damn renovations. ;) i'll be happy when they're over so i can go out and
get a table to eat on with friends :)

--a