[geeks] bahahahaha.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 13 11:37:40 CST 2001

> You know, that *huge* MP3 convinced me of two things:
>
>     I will never be a high school teacher.
>
>     I will never send my son to public school.

I would agree with the first, but I am.
I would not agree with the second because it depends on the school and the
administrators that run (or ruin) it.  It happens too often though.

> I never heard any of this crap outside of public school (I've attended both
> public and private), but then again my private schools were all very good:

It happens there too, you just don't hear about it.  And in those, the teacher
would be bounced since mommy's little baby wouldn't act like that!
Been there, done that, didn't want the tee-shirt.
Bob