[geeks] Hrm. Suspicious

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 12 05:28:49 CST 2001

"Peter L. Wargo" wrote:

> > How so? I still have older bills without threads. Did they suddenly lose
> > their value like all the Sparc 20's out there?
>
> Hey!  I dunno about most of you, but I find the SS20 to be more valuable
> than an Ultra-1 right now.  Right Ken?

How so? I admit, I love my SS20, but that's mostly because it has three
heads, which option doesn't come as easily on a U1. It's keeping it's
place on my desk at home, even if it is as a glorified Xstation for the
Linux box in the corner. I have a U10/440 (w/ SCSI) that I brought to
work 'cuz I didn't want to lose the three-headed "command center"
(s'what the mrs. calls it).

I was being facetious, y'know?

---sambo