[geeks] Hrm. Suspicious

Michael S Schiller geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 19:06:15 CST 2001

Ken Hansen wrote:

> [...]
Ken:

Yes, they can take cars, houses, etc when they're involved in a drug
case, but that's not what I'm talking about. The police can't come to
your house, and say "You've got 2 cars in the driveway, so until you
prove you didn't buy them with drug money we're confiscating them" But
if you have too much CASH they can (with NO other evidence of wrong
doing) confiscate it. Big difference.

--
-Mike