[geeks] Hrm. Suspicious

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 19:05:24 CST 2001

Ken Hansen wrote:

> Wacko. Pure wacko. Tin foil in the hat wacko.

Well, yeah. But that's beside the point.

> My Father in law is associated with the production of those threads
> (provides the ink for the numbers), they are simple mylar threads to prevent
> fraud.

I know that, but it's fun to play along. Besides, when he and I were
hanging out, he owned a music shop with all sorts of cool stuff you
don't find in Sam Goody or the like. If I didn't stand around pulling
threads, I couldn't have gotten half the cd's I own. He liked to keep
the good stuff.

> Ripping the thread out of the bill makes it worthless.

How so? I still have older bills without threads. Did they suddenly lose
their value like all the Sparc 20's out there?

> (Wait, I think I hear the black helicoptors coming.... Hey, someone just
> crashed through the window...

Cool. Can I come vivit you in the Federal "Guest House"?

---sambo