[geeks] Thoughts re: corporate software replacement

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 16:37:16 CST 2001

What a great idea! Get your present employer to spend tons of cash to
forklift working business software and educate you for your next job. I like
it.

OR... since you will be one of the few people around who can make the new
systems work (since they won't be NT), you can strong-arm the boss for a
whopper raise when you give your resignation.

Job security like I've never seen. I don't think Federal employees have it
any better.

Or am I looking at it the wrong way.