[geeks] bahahahaha.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 11 15:08:44 CST 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> I was sticking butter knives into wall sockets long before the age of
> five.  My dad was like "Hurts, dont it?  That will teach you to not stick
> knives in wall sockets."
>
> He was an asshole, but in this case, he was right. 8-)

Yeah, but he wasn't actually the one *applying* the electricity, you
were. I admit, I'll let my kids do stuff that can hurt them, as long as
I know it won't be too bad, if it'll teach them not to repeat it. But
I'm certainly not going to use it as a punishment.

I don't want them growing up saying I was an asshole.

---sambo