[geeks] anybody got a cabletron support contract?

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 20:41:39 CST 2001

Anybody got a Cabletron support contract?  While resetting the NVRAM
and password settings on this thing, I accidentally flipped switch 6,
which is the "get firmware from bootp/tftp server" switch.  Now, it
wont use its already-loaded firmware... however, according to the
firmware download page, I have to have a support contract to download
the firmware.  Ack!

I need the latest (or anything newer than '98 1.03) for a 2H252-25R.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net