[geeks] bahahahaha.

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 12:35:47 CST 2001

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
>
> >     I will never send my son to public school.
>
> I dunno if I agree with that - I am the product of public schools.  My
> father taught public school math for 32 years.  It may have just been good
> ol' Middleburgh Central, but I ended up with a good education with a broad
> base of skills.

Same here... I am also a public school person.  I did, however, bridge the
gap a bit... going to the only elementary school with period based classes
and a full computer lab that taught basic and logo (computer class was
required)... then going to a math/sci/compsci magnet intermediate school
and high school.  But...

I'm still not down on public schools.

Andrew