[geeks] !!!

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 07:21:34 CST 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 03:15:12AM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>What I am /very/ angry about is when I tried to build gnucash it constantly
>barfs saying guile is not installed. and I /know/it is installed. I have given
>up trying to install gnucash.

Hey, something just occured to me.  I don't have time to try it now.

You have guile1.4 or whatever installed, correct?  But do you have the proper
libguile installed?  I just realized I don't because dpkg is bitching about it
when I try to install the newest autogen, and I know I didn't hand install it
either.

I won't be able to test this idea till later today though.

--
Joshua D. Boyd