[geeks] WTB: Toshiba XM1402/1502B CDROM drive

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 18:04:08 CST 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Anybody know where I can pick up a slimline Toshiba
> XM1402B / XM1502B cdrom drive cheap?  The one in my

I've got an XM-1202B that, as far as I can tell, is interchangeable. It
came out of a Satellite Pro, and works in my 720CDT, which has an
XM-1402B. If you don't want the 1202, wait 'till after the weekend and
I'll see how much it's going to cost to replace the screen (started
doing major funkiness this week when I was home sick, and working from
the sofa. I had to spend the last two days in the basement instead :-(
Not that the basement's that bad, with my three-headed SSS20, but still,
it's not the sofa.)

Anyway, make an offer.

---sambo