[geeks] "IT" / Segway.

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 6 14:39:35 CST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 03:43:31PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Not necessarily. Your high RPM horsepower will increase (maybe not even
> significantly) at the expense of low RPM torque. Unless you've got a
> *serious* powerplant under the hood, it's not a good trade.

At this point I should perhaps mention guiltily that I've been known to run
some fairly high RPMs.  And interestingly, I seem to have the most trouble
with things other than the engine wearing (although my clutch going might be
somewhat related, but the clutch was already pretty old when I got the car).

--
Joshua D. Boyd