Ghetto Colo bee reels shidz with dat hoopdy generator and al l (was) [geeks] ghod help me

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 5 11:22:52 CST 2001

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Fogg, James wrote:
> Actually, the Onan caught my attention. That looks like a sweet old
> generator. Is that powered by an oooold Ford 300ci six?

The radiator reads something like "Wauksana". I don't know if that's a
Ford motor or not. That thing's been sitting outside for two years and
they are still going to try to sell it.. to the local EMA. 8-(

Also, it's been rigged (poorly) to put out 240V three-phase instead of
it's original 480V. I've got a few other pictures if you want to try and
figure out what it is.

> btw, the link should have been http://ghetto-colo.com/gen1.png

It was, I just thought you were talking about the other one.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   | IM: KrisBSD