[geeks] Re: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Andrew Weiss geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 5 09:41:03 CST 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:

> Next toy will probably be a .44 Remington New Model Army revolver
> clone.  Or a double barrel cap shotgun. Cap because I can not even
> imagine trying to wingshoot a flintlock...

I don't own any guns, but I think if I ever get one I'd like a
blunderbuss.  Love them trumpet/turkey guns.  Hmm now if there was only a
way to legally get one of those magical mini-guns like in Predator.. heh.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.