[geeks] Re: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 5 00:31:52 CST 2001

Very nice little package.  A friend of mine has one actually (he's the one
who got me hooked on paraord).  I prefer the larger frame, though for
concealed carry that's obviously bad.  The price is high, but you get what
you pay for.  And as I keep hearing, the design is almost unchanged since
1911.  That says something.
	Nick