[geeks] Re: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

William Barnett-Lewis geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 20:05:10 CST 2001

(snip)
> > Same at the indoor range here. Wouldn't be much fun if I couldn't bring
> > my AR-15.
> >

> You can't imagine the smile on my face :) <---does not do justice
>
> Was looking a while back at getting a .50cal BMG bolt action - AKA "BFG".  I
> bought a .54cal black powder muzzle loader instead,  Why? about $1000 less
> expensive....

Ah, black powder. Now that is seriously fun shooting and hunting. I have
a .50 cal TC Firestorm flintlock. Great way to make major clouds of
white smoke.

Next toy will probably be a .44 Remington New Model Army revolver
clone.  Or a double barrel cap shotgun. Cap because I can not even
imagine trying to wingshoot a flintlock...

> Kurt

William
--
You better watch out    What you wish for;
It better be worth it   So much to die for.