[geeks] "IT" / Segway.

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 07:22:57 CST 2001

Two words for yah

BANACEK BABY!!!!!!

Awwwwww Yeeeeaahhhhhhh

Chris Byrne

-----Original Message-----
From: geeks-admin at sunhelp.org [mailto:geeks-admin at sunhelp.org]On Behalf
Of Andrew Weiss
Sent: 03 December 2001 23:04
To: geeks at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [geeks] "IT" / Segway.

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Kyle Webb wrote:

> still like ocean liners for automobiles. My fave car was a 78 Lincoln.)
>
> Kyle L. Webb

I'm fond of the 75 Continental myself... with skirts and flip lights.  I
also like the 75 or so LTD... with the nifty nose... like Lois Lane's red
car in Superman I

AJ

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.