[geeks] Re: "IT" / Segway.

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 23:12:24 CST 2001

Two helicoptors for a 20 minute commute - emacs all the way!

The reeks of overkill and excess, two of the hallmarks of emacs...

Actually, there is an ad on TV (I know, I know Dave - bear with me ;^) where
there are a couple attractive women sitting on a park bench, wondering and
laughing as each man walks by, the one asks the other "Boxers or Briefs?"
Then Michael Jordan walks by, the two girls look at each other, and Michael
Jordan says "They're Hanes, enough said."

Not a great ad, but I can see the "Sunhelp" version - two geeks, sitting in
the Computer section of the local book store, rating each geek that walks by
"Windows or Mac?" or "emacs or vi?" Dean Kamen walks by, says "________" and
walks away...

What does he say, anyone?

Ken