[geeks] My name is Kris and I have a problem...

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 1 15:26:02 CST 2001

> Make comparisons to someone who has a car hobby.  A friend of mine is a
> Jeep enthusiast, and his habit is FAR more expensive than my Sun habit...

Agreed.  I got rid of an Old Plymouth Sattelite before I ended up spending
too much on it.  By all estimates, it was going to cost between $7,000 and
$10,000 to restore properly.  Feh!

Now, it seems, I've replaced the car with a basket-case motorcycle.  At
least this will be less expensive - by virtue of being smaller, and me being
experienced with motorcycle repair/customizations.  And, it fits in my
garage along with my wife's car...

Kurt