[geeks] My name is Kris and I have a problem...

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 1 09:54:37 CST 2001

>  > I can't stop collecting "junk". I have this insatiable desire to
>>  accumulate large UPSs, network switches, etc. -- and I have no use for
>  > them! Am I crazy?
  quite possibly.    Hi, my name is Daniel and I'm an SGI addict.  I'm
going to end up with 6 deskside SGI boxen in the next two weeks
unless people buy them *wink* *hint* *wink* along side my various
sun, hp, next, vax, mac and pc gear.  Having lots of deskside gear is
great... except when you need to move machines that weigh as much or
more than you do up the stairs to your second floor apartment.

Does that make me crazy? YES.  Am I going to give it up? NO.  Its fun
and for that reason alone is worth all the effort.

daniel