[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 20:40:51 CDT 2001

> Just found out that $friend saw a snot-nosed kid with a Daisy BB-gun shoot
> the dog. Wouldn't be *that* bad except $friend was certain the shot hit
> because $friend heard our dog yelp and the dog has a strange sore on the
> backside. To top it all off, this kid probably shot up a puppy that showed
> up on our doorstep 8/12/01. About six or seven shots to the pup; the right
> hip became infected. Vet bill is now hovering at $350.
>
> God help me if I catch this kid take aim again. I'm just sick enough to
> give him a multiple BB enema.

I usually find that a sudden unintelligible bark in my best "I am a mean
motherfsckr" voice calms down all the neighborhood kids.  If that don't
solve it, most of them are aware that I'm the one that calls animal control
on unleashed pets.  However, I'm just enough of an a$$hole to go to the
kid's parents - and demand that I be given the BB gun.  Back it up with
threats of callinghte police, and I'll bet you could probably get yourself a
used bb gun...

Yep - I'm the neighborhood asshole that forces people to take personal
responsibility, and own up to thier actions.  I'm not exactly popular with
the kids.

Kurt