[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 18:45:13 CDT 2001

Just found out that $friend saw a snot-nosed kid with a Daisy BB-gun shoot
the dog. Wouldn't be *that* bad except $friend was certain the shot hit
because $friend heard our dog yelp and the dog has a strange sore on the
backside. To top it all off, this kid probably shot up a puppy that showed
up on our doorstep 8/12/01. About six or seven shots to the pup; the right
hip became infected. Vet bill is now hovering at $350.

God help me if I catch this kid take aim again. I'm just sick enough to
give him a multiple BB enema.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |