[geeks] I'm a published author 8-)

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 14:00:02 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 01:21:37PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'm the author of chapter 15, "Working with the vi editor", in the
> newly-published Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 8
> Study Guide, from Syngress Media, Inc.

Congratulations!

I'm in the process of talking with publishers about a book I want to
write too - there's several people on this 'ere list who I might finger
as potential tech reviewers once I have a first draft ready.

  Some people, when confronted with a problem, think ``I know, I'll use
  regular expressions.'' Now they have two problems.        -- jwz