[geeks] Ham Poll

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 16:12:26 CDT 2001

I realize that I started this thread and only posted three days later but my
email has been acting up for the past few days.

Anyway I'm KB1DXJ - No code tech as well. I passed the general exam about a
year and a half back but never took the code test. Oh and I'm a proud member
of no code international ;-)

Chris Byrne