[geeks] My Audreys arrived today, where are the fun sites?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 17:24:10 CDT 2001

The screen on the unit is *tiny*, but I swore this was
for the kitchen counter, so there it will go - my real
goal was for a Palm syncstation in the kitchen, with
light browser duty... This looks up to the task.

The keyboard is small, but functional, and th eunit
has a touch screen! (glad I got two, since there
appears to be *zero* warranty on the unit).

I would like to see info on making my own channels,
since 3Com is out of that line, but aside from that,
the browser looks pretty good.

And at $89, I can't complain!

The USB Ethernet adapter (3Coms own 10BaseT unit)
works fine, and the set-up was trivial (behind a
Linksys router/switch for my DSL connection).

Cool...

But where are all the info pages? I can't be the only
fellow here with one of these units...

Ken

=====
Ken