[geeks] audiophiles?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 18:33:27 CDT 2001

IIRC you need to contact the country you are visiting and arrange operating
privliges in their terretory - a fairly trivial exercise, I think (like all
you need toi do is ask, and prove your license).

Since the requirements are pretty comprable, I don't think there would be a
problem...

Think DXpedition...

Ken