[geeks] Cool Mac deals...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 18:29:15 CDT 2001

My Quadra 660AV was less than $50 off ebay (see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1260147645&r=0&t=0&sh
owTutorial=0&ed=997064724&indexURL=0&rd=1)

IIRC shipping was about $25 ;^)

I've got 2x 32 Meg SIMMs, and a metric butt-load of SCSI HDs, so I should be
good to go, once I get a keyboard/mouse/video adapter...

Oh, and the unit itself...

Ken