[geeks] Re: [rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 17:39:12 CDT 2001

Aside from the occasional oil references, this should be on geeks, IMHO...

Moved there, please reply there...

That an Oil Company would choose to fund someone that opposses a candidate
that once declard the auto the greatest threat to the planet is no suprise
to me...

What Bush's children do would have more to do with the mothers past than the
fathers - Women are born with all the eggs they are ever going to have, men
make sperm "on demand" or fresh (if you prefer) - so a misspent youth would
have an impact on a womans eggs (and children) in later life, but the man
would have to be "actively partaking" about the time of conception...

Ken