[geeks] BeBox on ebay

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 08:33:10 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 11:03:46AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1266816424
>
> The seller says he'll only ship to the US and Canada.  I've contacted him
> anyway to see if he'll ship internationally, but if he won't, would one of
> you fine people be prepared to accept delivery of it for me and ship it
> onwards?  Obviously I'll pay any expenses incurred as well as the shipping
> and insurance.

Are we allow to run into unexpected delays shipping?  "I don't know how it
happened.  The box just fell open on my desk all connected to everything,
and I just haven't been able to get it shipped for the past
month.  Honest."

Hehe.  I probably could except shipping if you really need it.  I have no
experience shipping things internationally though, so directions would be
in order.

--
Joshua D. Boyd