[geeks] @home has finally done it...

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 17:26:30 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 01:19:14PM -0500, Phil Brutsche wrote:

> The only reason [level one techs]'re there is so that the the people
> who really do know something won't get bogged down with Mr. John Q.
> Public's stupid questions about Code Red.

It's amazing what percentage of my calls get escalated immediately :-)
I think they must have a checkbox in the customer records for "customer
knows his stuff".  I generally get "$head_honcho isn't around at
the moment, I'll get him to call you".

.uk geeks - use Nildram, they're great.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery