[geeks] yay, rid of one more piece of hardware

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 14:01:18 CDT 2001

As cool as it was, the VAX 6000 just got picked up by four people
in a pickup truck, finally.  Yay, more space in the garage!

No more systems for me bigger than my refridgerator, or that wont run
on normal 115V/15A house current.

Back to bed for a while.  I went to bed at 8:30-9ish, and got woken up
at 11 by the people coming down from Dallas for the VAX.

Next project:  find 3-4 VAXstation VLCs and build a cluster.
(just kidding, Amy..)

In other details, the living room is now half-painted-white (e.g., 2 more walls
to go).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford