[geeks] Insurance

Shawn Wallbridge geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 12:24:23 CDT 2001

It is almost time for us to renew our insurance, so I was curious. How do
you guys do it?

The last time I was in I got a rider for my machines and I spent a long time
trying to convince the person that I wasn't running a business. I have
doubled the number of machines now and I am expecting it to be worse.

I am not looking forward to the $$ for the rider this time. Do you guys even
get riders? Our normal insurance covers up to $2500, which is no where near
enough. How do you insure a cray (what about three?)?

Just curious.

shawn