[geeks] wanted: *CHEAP* digital camera

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 23:59:23 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 11:40:48PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Anybody have a *cheap* USB or serial-based digital camera for
> sale?  I need something that I can use with either Windows 2000
> or MacOS 9/X.  Resolution / picture quality not *that* important
> (hell, 320x240 would be fine); I just need something thats mobile
> and takes pictures... and I'd like to avoid having to use a Polaroid
> camera and my scanner. 8-)

I keep seeing 640x480 cameras for $30 or so on ebay.  If that price gets
much lower, I might have to start buying lots of those things as party
favors.  Just thought I'd mention it.

BTW, here, we liked the Kodak DC-215 so much that we bought a second one
for $179 (the first one was a touch over $300).

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/

I'm just here because I was in the comic book. -- Alexandra Cabot