[geeks] More skript kiddiez

James Sharp geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 16 10:21:11 CDT 2001

After sending mail to admin at illusivedream.com, I got this...
Someone find me a lawyer.

Listen, We caused no harm to your system at all. All we want to do is help
the public become more secure so the internet becomes much less of a
bandwidth hog and virus don't spread everywhere... We wanna bring order to
chaos.

Now we are not gonna answer your question out right to whom hacked your
system since they are protected under the privacey act, and second we
Titanium Networks will not be answering questions like your's with out
further chatting our lawyers because they get mad when we don't ask them
first.