[geeks] Fuckin' script kiddiez.

James Sharp geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 23:41:56 CDT 2001

Bullshit.  Granted, I may be a little overzealous right now cause I'm
pissed...but I don't care if they do damage or not, if they're in
unauthorized, I'm gonna kill em.

That's like saying "Oh, I'm not going to press charges against the burglar
since he just broke into my house but didn't take anything".