[geeks] SGI introduces O2+

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 17:22:21 CDT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Check out www.sgi.com - the O2+ is out.

Nuts. I was hoping their stock would stay low until after I got a job
(orientation 8/20)... I was planning on "wasting" about $100 on SGI stock
so I could say I had it... and I have this wierd perversion for toliet
paper. (Working for stock is great, until your $GM decides to try to steal
the company, and invariably [nearly] kills it.)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |