[geeks] WTB: two alpha systems with Tru64

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 10:15:56 CDT 2001

Guys,

I need to pick up two relatively cheap alpha systems and a current copy of
Tru64 for training purposes, and I don't want to get them from Compaq.

I'm not looking for anything great, just 256 megs of RAM, reasonable disk,
and a frame buffer that can run 24 bit X windows. Something like an
AlphaServer 800-5/500 would be ideal

I have no problem buying from a private individual as long as they can
provide a legitimate looking invoice.

Finally, I need these systems shipped to Ireland at my cost.

Can anyone give me a hand here?

Chris Byrne