Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 07:01:45 CDT 2001

No, she's a Mac user. ;^P

Humor aside, she is very tolerant of things like that, she knew what she was
getting into with me (I had a PDP-11 something or other I was parting out in
my condo when we were dating).

All the geek girls *I know* are, uhm, not that appealing *to me* - they are
either too focused on tech rotoo, uhm, something else... ;^) Not to cast
aspersians on anyone elses geeky significant other, I am only speeking of
the few I know (less than 5 or so).

Of course, YMMV.

Ken