Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 06:24:17 CDT 2001

You bastard - I was reading my email in bed, wife
asleep.

Then I read your post, and, well, I just started
laughing (quite a mental picture - you, sitting on
your couch, screaming "OH DEAR GOD! I JUST WENT
BLIND!"), and found it hard to stop.

My wife awoke and asked what was so funny...

I couldn't even talk, I was laughing so hard (eyes
watering!), so I called up the page and showed her the
pictures and told her your comment.

She sorta got it.

She thought the pictures were "odd", but the humor
sort of escaped her - unfortunately I was in no state
to put it all in context...

Ken

--- "Peter L. Wargo" <pwargo at basenji.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Ken Hansen wrote: