Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 15 03:10:52 CDT 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> When I had my "1 year" anniversary at Texas.Net, the boss found out I'd
> never been to a strip club.  He took me to the show palace, which is
> the place I'd mentioned in a post before.

Oh great.. you guys are going to love this...

$EX-BOSS at $ISP (until $ISP went under) is / was a bouncer at $BAR. Did I
mention that he had no problems with car pooling the tech staff to the bar
for "the birthday party" (mine and one other fellow's were within a few
days of each other) and leaving us at the office to sleep it off? He loved
picking on one fellow on staff.. $EX-BOSS got a dancer to tell him that
she would shag him, etc... Led him on for hours... he really thought it
was going to happen, until he turned to him at the last minute (as she
walked out of the door at the end of the night) and said: "Go away, little
boy."

Always great to have a ride to the bar planned out before #21....

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |