[geeks] So Ken sez I am perverted, huh? (was Cray Porn?)

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 22:57:11 CDT 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> See previous post, you perve ;^)

Yes, yes I am a pervert.  Of the highest order.  I also married a pervert,
and we take great pleasure in making subtle jokes about people we see in
public.  Sometimes it's hard to keep from cackling hysterically at some of
the comments.

(Chan has no self-confidence problems.  More than once she's said "Check
out the t**ts on that one!  Real or fake?)

I imagine folks often wonder about us, especially now that Chan is
accompanied by this big ol' bald geek who shuffles and has to walk with a
cane.

New .sig makes me happy.

_pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo
pwargo at basenji.com
Owner/operator of basenji.com.
"Zamfier has sold more records than the Indigo Girls.  As it should be."