Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 22:46:29 CDT 2001

"i hat, j hat, k hat" is a visual tool used in College physics to help
students visualize the three axis (X, Y, and Z).

You make a fist, stick your thumb straight out, then stick your pointer
finger straight out (like a kids gun), then your middle finger should stick
out perpendicular the the others.

I'd say something, but *your* lovelife is off limits ;^)

Ken
(Obviously mine is not ;^I )