Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 21:47:26 CDT 2001

Ken threw out:
> > Oh, if Chandra was only on this list... ;^P
> > (Is "fully loaded E10K your pet name for her? ;^)

*boggle* dude, are you having troubles at home? They make this
little blue pill and...

Bill pondered:
> Dude, you seem obsessed with our sex lives.  Not getting enough
> quality time with the missus lately? 8-)

Nothing wrong with living vicariously sometimes. That's what places
like nakedparts[1] are for. Now, what would Freud say[2]? If he really
wants to hear about sexlives I'm sure we could find some tales[3]
which would put him in a tizzy (and I'm not talking about "this one
time at band camp[4]" either.) There is so much I'm NOT mentioning[5]
right now.

> Bill (whose only seen pictures of e10ks.. never one in person..)

It's not *that* exciting. Seeing a half-dozen of them next to a J90
and along a row of 6800s is pretty nifty, though[6].

-Jon
--

[1] http://www.livejournal.com/users/nakedparts -- not work safe or
    for those who've just ate.