Cray Porn (was Re: [geeks] big mike?)

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 21:41:55 CDT 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:35:06PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> > Oh, if Chandra was only on this list... ;^P
> > (Is "fully loaded E10K your pet name for her? ;^)

Well, if you have met her, you might say that... (Normal people say "Well
Endowed")  She thought that was a riot by the way, seeing as how I just
leaned over and handed her the iBook so she could read your reply.  (She
did have to put down her G3 first...  Truly a geek house)

> Dude, you seem obsessed with our sex lives.  Not getting enough
> quality time with the missus lately? 8-)

Not if he's curling his hand at the mention of a Cray. :)

> Bill (whose only seen pictures of e10ks.. never one in person..)

Well, if you would just come and visit me, I could show you a couple.
Bring your own damn towel, though. :-)

-p