[geeks] eek

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 18:37:32 CDT 2001

Hehe.

Ever since frying a Celeron 300A (admittedly it was my fault for inadequate
cooling) I've given up on oveclocking. Just run the damn things at their
rated clock speed. I can see the geek appeal of overclocking but it's just
too much of a pain in the ass. I am however considering a nice Koolance
water cooled case because of noise considerations.

And as for Athlon stability, so far the AMD 761 chipset has done me proud. I
don't think I've had to reboot this box because of instability since I built
it, about 3 months ago.

Will.