[geeks] News server access

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 12:57:00 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 01:00:02PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> to a house? fat chance on the fibre there. :)
>
> to a business that has 24 T1s for phone service?  trust me, you get fibre to
> the demark/mux.

So, how about this combo.  24 T1s to my house.  Think that would get me
fiber?  What could I do with 24 T1s though.  And wouldn't it just be
cheaper to get a T3?  I could fill my basement with racks and allow people
to drop their non intel boxes there for copius amounts of cash.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/