[geeks] News server access

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 18:14:14 CDT 2001

My point was I cant point a T1 at an arbitrary location and establish a
hook-up - T1s are charged by the distance, ISDN isn't (it is charged just
like domestic long distance)...

If I have a T1 to a point in Philadelphia, I can't decide to dial a service
provider in NYC because I feel like it.

ISDN is a dynamic connection, a T1 is not.

That was my point...

Ken