[geeks] DSL

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 11:11:08 CDT 2001

Verizon uses PPPoE, so all they support is a Win PC. Josh it seems did what
I did, took a clean Win98 PC, used it for the DSL install, then threw a
router box in it's place to share the net connection.

I use a Linksys box (the 4-port switch version), but I have an SMC Barricade
that I'll swap-in sometime soon...

Ken