[geeks] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 12 23:08:24 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 12:00:34AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> And then what, they'll start dropping off more deliveries to you (because
> you are such a good tipper)? ;^)

I've actually left out bottled water for our mailman from time to
time.  Its really cool because he lives in the neighborhood - 4 or 5
houses down.  he rides his bicycle to work (the post office is about a
mile away), drives his mail truck to do his rounds, then rides his bike
back home at the end of the day.

Really cool guy - kept an eye on our house and held our mail when we
were on honeymoon; flags me down when I drive past him and gives me
my mail and packages directly, etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford